- If he hadn’t changed it, he’d have had to make friends with Alan Ladd.
- Bambi Goes to Vietnam
- John Hurt
- Liberty Woman
- Happy Birthday, Patsy Kelly!
- R.I.P. Debbie and Carrie
- New Year Noir.
- Susan Hayward
- Claire Trevor
- Shakespeare in Silence
- It Will Have Blood
- Jessica Rabbit
- Some Chicks Just Won’t Take A Hint
- Dear Fox Studios:
- Omar Sharif: April 10, 1932 – July 10, 2015
- That time Bette Midler and Lily Tomlin did The Comedy of Errors…
- James Horner: August 14, 1953 – June 22, 2015
- It’s The First Day Of Summer!
- It’s not what you think it is.
- Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014)
- Jane Greer
- The Anachronism (2008)
- Observations on The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
- I Think You Folks Might Be A Little Lost…
- Figwood and Entwistle Dreams.
- Five 2014 Movies I Haven’t Seen Yet… But Really Want To
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas!
- The Bloody Olive (1997)
- Sequel. Done right.
- Better Hurry!
- Is Your Wreath Up Yet?
- This Organization Does Not Tolerate Failure.
- “I am tormented with an everlasting itch for things remote…”
Blogs I Follow
- Rare Horror
- William Chasterson
- The Immortal Jukebox
- Lesley Cobbs Jewelry Design
- J. W. Kurtz
- Lawrence Block
- I am LInKE Man
- Recruit 5-10 Reps Per Month
- Grady P Brown - Author
- Splendid Mush
- Cristian Mihai
- The Dystopian Nation of City-State
- Notes from Space
- Today I Found Out
- Funny & True Stories – Not Always Right
- The Art of Manliness
- Trailers From Hell
- The Oatmeal - Comics, Quizzes, & Stories
- Mental Floss
- Hit & Run
- Porcupine Musings
- The official webpage of author Amanda DeWees
- Brain Pickings
- Illustrated 007 - The Art of James Bond
Crimson PeakDo you like scary stories?October 16th, 2015Haunted house... I'm already there.